Confused about the Facebook Ad pixel?
If all this talk about Facebook pixels is a bit overwhelming to you then this is the post for you.
In this article, I will help you understand just what you need to know about the Facebook pixel and explain:
- What is the Facebook pixel and how can it help you track conversions and retarget your website visitors
- Where to place the pixel.
- How you can use the pixel to improve your ad results
- An incredibly effective ad strategy using pixels that is sure to improve the results your getting from your ads
Let’s get started!
What’s Is A The Facebook Pixel Anyway?
The Facebook pixel is designed to allow you to:
- Build Custom Audiences from your website
- Optimize your ads for conversions
- Track conversions
- Show ads to those who recently visited your website
- Track your website activity, allowing you to use Facebook Analytics to learn more about your website visitors