In this post, I want you to learn:
- What are Website Custom Audiences
- Why you should be using them
- Biggest mistake people make with Website Custom Audiences
- How to create a Website Custom Audience
- How to create an ad using a Website Custom Audience
- 3 ways you could use Website Custom Audiences
What Are Website Custom Audiences?
These are basically a custom list of people who have recently visited your website or a page on your website. Facebook allows you to target an ad or ads to this specific group.
So why is this so great?
This is great because it allows you to target a very specific group of individuals that are very targeted as they have recently visited your website.
This is yet another way Facebook allows you to target an extremely relevant audience. Previously you could target your fans, then Facebook allowed you to target your email subscribers and now Facebook allows you to target your website visitors.
What’s more is that you can target visitors to a specific page, so maybe those who checked out your product/service but did not buy (more on this later). [Read more…] about Website Custom Audiences – What You Need To Know