Ever wonder how they do that?
Well you can also do it for your business.
It is called retargeting.
In this article you will discover how you can retarget and show your ads to a very relevant custom audience on Facebook.
What is retargeting?
Retargeting is when you build a very specific custom audience based on people who visit your website or a particular page(s) on your website.
Here are some examples of how you can use retargeting:
- All website visitors: Target everyone who visits your website
- Particular Products: Target people who visit a particular product page
- Abandon Cart: Target those who added something to their shopping cart but never actually bought it.
- Related Products: Target those who have bought a particular product and offer related products or accessories to go with the product they purchased.
- Bring Back Old Traffic: Reach out to people who have not visited your site in the last 180 days.
Why you should use retargeting?
You want to use retargeting because not everyone is ready to buy your product or service the first time they see it.
Also, retargeting helps to keep your product or service top of mind so that when they are ready to buy, they will think of you.
For example, let say I am researching and looking to buy a new golf bag. If I am seeing your ad for golf bags while I am on Facebook then I am going to be much more likely to buy form you when I am ready, especially if you are offering a special deal! [Read more…] about How To Retarget Using Facebook